Parents often do have to keep a lookout for their children in places such as playgrounds in case of accidents or injuries.
A child named Kiley Cook was bitten copperhead snake while playing at her school’s playground in Grandbury, Texas.
Thankfully, her mother, Nataly Horn was present when Kiley was bitten and was able to get medical help on time.
Kiley received immediate medical attention after flying to Cook Children’s Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas.
The bite caused Kiley’s hand to swell but she has managed to recover fully.
As a side note to all parents and school teachers, you should check the playground or backyard before deeming that it is safe for the children.