Salon mistake with eyelash extensions leaves woman unable to see

Twitter user Megan Rixson revealed that a mistake by the beauty therapist she paid to apply her lashes resulted in a scary injury to her eyes.

The salon in question accidentally used nail glue instead of eyelash glue, leaving Megan with painful, swollen eyes and causing her to temporarily lose her vision.

She writes “Girls be very very careful where you get your eyelashes done! I got my individuals done today somewhere new and it turns out they used nail glue on my lashes.” Megan explains “I genuinely lost my sight for 2 hours. Thankfully the swelling has gone down, but there still very sore. Be careful.”


In the video she shared, Megan’s eyes look extremely sore and watery, as she explains that ‘everything is blurry.’

Thankfully, Megan regained her sight after the incident and made a fully recovery.

Very scary, though!