Soft Pretzel Bites are so good. They are one of my favorite snacks. Auntie Anne’s almond pretzels are always a hit for my parties. It is so nice that I have found this recipe so that we can make Homemade Soft Pretzel Bites Recipe at home. Thanks for Two Peas to share with us this wonderful recipe.
What I specially love this recipe and tutorial is that they make the pretzels into perfect bite sizes. Thumb up! Here are the ingredients for this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 3 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups all-purpose flour
- Vegetable oil
- 3 quarts water
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 whole egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon cold water
- Coarse sea salt
For the cheese sauce:
- ½ Tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- 8 ounces Cheddar cheese, grated
If you would like to try different flavors, here are three additional types of stuffed Pretzel Bites. Enjoy watching and making!
Watch Video On Page 2.